Experienced Medical Assistant
Hello! We are looking to hire an Experienced Medical Assistant to join our team!.
Watch the following video so that you can get a good idea of what this position is all about:
- Perform Blood Draws, EKGs
- Take Vital Signs
- Answering Phones
- Checking-In and Checking-Out Patients
- Assisting Bio-Marker Testing for Hormone Therapy Patients
- Assisting Body Sculpting Treaments (CoolSculpting & Exilis)
- Assisting with Botox & Facial Filler Treatments
- Keeping Track of All Medical Supplies
- Stocking & Organizing All Treatment Rooms & Medical Weight Loss Foods
- Placing Orders When Needed
- Preparing Charts for Following Day
- Bubbly, Outgoing Personality
- Excellent Blood Drawing Skills
- Must Communicate Well
- Ability to Multi-task
- Exceptional Computer Skills
- Professional appearance & demeanor
- A Want For Growth
- Loves to Learn
Why Amari Medical:
- Ability to Grow: Working hard pays off here. If you have a desire to become the manager, we'll help you get there.
- Fun Team Enviroment: We are a tight knit team. We all work together, and also play together.
- Tranquil Workplace: Unlike traditional medical offices, we don't double book clients. This allows for an organized, low stress work day. Having a Spa atmosphere also helps!
Here's How to Apply:
Fill out the the form below to apply. We will be reviewing applications constantly, so we will give you a call right away if we feel that you'll be a good fit.